The Coolum Beach Surf Club is located at the southern end of the Coolum Beach Esplanade and enjoys fantastic 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean. As you walk into the Club you are greeted by one of our friendly reception staff who can help you sign into the club or join as a member.
As you walk up the stairs you will find many interesting history pieces about our club and our fabulous views.
Our facilities include our Beachfront Restaurant, Café, Open Air Beachfront Deck, Main Bar with an extensive wine list, Gaming Room with 48 modern machines, Keno & TAB facilities.
We have function rooms with the best ocean views the Sunshine Coast has to offer. Why not inquire today for a wedding, party or conference and see how competitive our prices are.
For ease of access the Club has a lift on the ground floor that delivers you to our first floor where you will find all of our facilities.
Entry ID Rules
All patrons seeking entry to the Club must meet Liquor Licensing requirements, produce valid identification and comply with the following club entry requirements:
- Club members need to show their members card upon arrival
- Visitors to the Club who live outside of a 15km radius need to sign in with a valid form of photo identification
- A non-member who resides within 15km of the club need to sign in with a valid form of photo identification and be signed in by a member of the club or become a member of our club
- Members of reciprocal clubs need to sign in with a valid form of photo identification and produce their reciprocal club membership card
- If you require any additional information on Entry Rules, see reception or call us on 07 54461148
Member and Guest Information
- Singlets for gentlemen for smart casual
- No bikinis or swimwear
- No dirty work wear
- Neat and Tidy appearance at all times
- We reserve the right to refuse entry at any time.