The Coolum Beach Surf Club is located at the southern end of the Coolum Beach Esplanade and enjoys fantastic 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean. As you walk into the Club you are greeted by one of our friendly reception staff who can help you sign into the club or join as a member.
As you walk up the stairs you will find many interesting history pieces about our club and our fabulous views.We also have a Lift conveniently located in reception to help you up to the first floor.
Our facilities include our Beachfront Restaurant, Café, Open Air Beachfront Deck, Main Bar with an extensive wine list, Gaming Room with 48 modern machines, Keno & TAB facilities.
We have function rooms with the best ocean views the Sunshine Coast has to offer. Why not inquire today for a wedding, party or conference and see how competitive our prices are.
For ease of access the Club has a lift on the ground floor that delivers you to our first floor where you will find all of our facilities.
Entry ID Rules
All patrons seeking entry to the Club must meet Liquor Licensing requirements, produce valid identification and comply with the following club entry requirements:
- Club members must show their members card upon arrival
- Bona-fide visitors to the Club outside 15km radius must show photo identification and sign the visitor’s book
- A non-member who resides within 15km of the club must produce photo identification and be signed in by a member of the club or become a member of our great club.
- Members of reciprocal clubs must produce their reciprocal club membership card.
- If you require any additional information on Entry Rules, see reception or call us on +61754461148
Member and Guest Information
- Singlets for gentlemen for smart casual
- No bikinis or swimwear
- No dirty work wear
- Neat and Tidy appearance at all times
- We reserve the right to refuse entry at any time.
Minors (Under 18 Years) and excluded patrons are not permitted to gamble in these premises. Coolum Surf Club practices the responsible gambling and alcohol for both its Members and Guests.
Code of Conduct for Coolum Beach Surf Club