Instagram News Feed
Twitter News Feed
Facebook News Feed
Coolum Surf Club will be closing at 4pm on Christmas eve and will re-open again 10am Thursday DEC 26th (Closed Christmas day).
Award Winning Surf Club
We Strive to be the BEST Always
- WINNER BEST SMALL GAMING VENUE IN QUEENSLAND 2019
- FINALIST BEST CLUB SUNSHINE COAST 2019
- FINALIST BEST SURF LIFE SAVING SUPPORTERS CLUB 2019
- FINALIST CLUBS QUEENSLAND CHEF OF THE YEAR 2019
- WINNER BEST DINING QUEENSLAND 2017
- WINNER BEST CLUB SUNSHINE COAST 2017
- WINNER OF BEST CLUB SUNSHINE COAST 2013 & 2015
- FINALIST BEST CLUB SUNSHINE COAST 2014 & 2018
- FINALIST CLUBS QUEENSLAND BEST DINING 2015
- FINALIST BEST CLUB SUNSHINE COAST 2014
- FINALIST CLUBS QUEENSLAND BEST TAB 2014
- WINNER OF CLUBS QUEENSLAND CHEF OF THE YEAR 2013
WINNER BEST SMALL GAMING VENUE IN QUEENSLAND 2019
FINALIST BEST CLUB SUNSHINE COAST 2019
FINALIST BEST SURF LIFE SAVING SUPPORTERS CLUB 2019
FINALIST CLUBS QUEENSLAND CHEF OF THE YEAR 2019
Coolum Surf Club provides something for everyone with breathtaking views of Coolum Beach looking to Sunshine Beach in the North and Point Perry to the South. We have lots of entertainment options with Free Trivia every Tuesday night, Bingo and Lucky Door Prize on Thursday, Free Raffle on Friday night and Live Sports in our Sports Bar every day of the week.
We offer to members and visitors our Beachfront Restaurant featuring a Wood Fired Char Grill, Café, Great Bar & Wine List, A modern Gaming Room featuring 48 pokies, TAB & Sports betting & Keno.
We also cater for Weddings, Parties, Meetings, Events and Conferences of all sizes and requirements.
Join today for only $10 per year or $45 for 5 years and receive all the fantastic benefits such as – Discounts on food & drinks, Birthday Voucher with up to $20 worth of vouchers, Loyalty points for playing the poker machines, Easy entry into the club – Just flash your card, access to online promotions as well as Reciprocal rights to most Clubs in Queensland. So come along and visit us today to enjoy the best views and service the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
For ease of access the Club has a lift on the ground floor that delivers you to our first floor where you will find all of our facilities.