Coolum Beach Surf Club info
The Coolum Beach Surf Club is located at the southern end of the Coolum Beach Esplanade and enjoys fantastic 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean. As you walk into the Club you are greeted by one of our friendly reception staff who can help you sign into the club or join as a member. We also have some fantastic clothing and merchandise for sale as well as our convenient Bottle Shop available to members and reciprocal members.
As you walk up the stairs you will notice some wonderful history pieces about our club and then get upstairs to enjoy our fabulous views. We also have a Lift conveniently located in reception to help you up to the first floor.
Our facilities include our Beachfront Restaurant, Café, Expansive Deck, Main Bar with an extensive wine list, Gaming Room with 48 fun machines, Keno & TAB facilities.
We have function rooms with the best views on the coast. Why not inquire today for a wedding, party or conference and see how competitive our prices are whilst you enjoy the best views the coast has to offer.
For ease of access the Club has a lift on the ground floor that delivers you to our first floor where you will find all of our facilities.
Welcome to our Virtual Tour of inside Coolum Beach Surf Club
– go on walk around it is easy – point and click 🙂
Become a member today
for just $10 per year!
Social Membership for the Coolum Surf Club. How much does it cost? $10.00 for 12 months. What do you get?
- Discounts on all food & drinks
- Birthday Voucher: FREE Bottle of wine or $10 off meal purchase
- Loyalty points for playing the poker machines
- Access to our great Bottle Shop Specials
- Easy entry into the club. Just flash your card
- Access to online promotions
- Reciprocal rights to most Clubs in Queensland
Possible savings and benefits of hundreds of dollars!!
Member and Guest Information
- No Singlets for gentlemen – ‘Complimentary loan shirts at reception’
- No bikinis or swimwear
- No dirty work wear
- Neat and Tidy appearance at all times
- No hats are to be worn whilst in the club (hats may be worn on the outside deck)
- We reserve the right to refuse entry at any time.
Entry ID Rules
All patrons seeking entry to the Club must meet Liquor Licensing requirements, produce valid identification and comply with the following club entry requirements:
- Club members must show their members card upon arrival
- Bona-fide visitors to the Club outside 15km radius must show photo identification and sign the visitor’s book
- A non-member who resides within 15km of the club must produce photo identification and be signed in by a member of the club or become a member of our great club.
- Members of reciprocal clubs must produce their reciprocal club membership card.
- If you require any additional information on Entry Rules or our House Policy, see reception.
Hours of Operation
Coolum Beach Surf Club Hours:
- Club Hours: Mon-Thu 10am-9pm, Fri & Sat 10am-Midnight, Sun 8am – 9pm
- Restaurant Hours: Mon-Thu 12-2.30pm & 5.30-8pm, Fri & Sat 12-2.30pm & 5.30-8.30pm, Sunday 12-2.30 & 5.30pm to 8pm,
- Sunday Breakfast: 8am to 10.30am
- Cafe Hours: Mon – Thu 10am-8pm, Fri & Sat 10am-8.30pm, Sun 8am-8pm
- Pizza Hours: 10am – 8pm Sunday to Thursday, 10am – 8.30pm Fri & Saturday
Minors (Under 18 Years) and excluded patrons are not permitted to gamble in these premises. Coolum Beach Surf Club believes in and encourages responsible gambling for both its Members and Guests.