Club Dining Frequently Asked Questions
Do you cater for wedding and functions?
Absolutely Yes. Check out our fantastic packages on the Functions Tab.
Do I get a discount on food as a member?
Yes you do. The amount ranges from $1 for an entrée to $2 for a main so it’s definitely worthwhile to become a member.
Do I have to make a reservation for dinner?
We do recommend making a reservation to avoid disappointment. To book call 07 54461148
What time do you serve meals?
- Club Hours: Mon-Thu 10am-9pm, Fri & Sat 10am-Midnight, Sun 8am – 9pm
- Bistro Hours: Mon-Thu 12-2.30pm & 5.30-8pm, Fri & Sat 12-2.30pm & 5.30-8.30pm, Sunday 12-2.30 & 5.30pm to 8pm,
- Sunday Breakfast: 8am-10.30am
- Cafe Hours: Mon – Thu 10am-8pm, Fri & Sat 10am-8.30pm, Sun 8am-8pm
- Pizzas & Snacks Hours: Pizzas and Snacks are served from 12pm to 8pm Sunday to Thursday and 12pm to 8.30pm Friday and Saturday.
Are you open for breakfast?
Yes we have a fantastic breakfast on offer every Sunday morning from 8am until 10.30am.
Can we reserve a table on the deck?
The tables on the deck are on a first come first served basis, you are more than welcome to book a table in the restaurant but move to a table outside instead if there is one available.
Can we reserve a table by the window?
We are happy to put in a request for you however we cannot guarantee this due to the way we need to set up the restaurant for that service and the fact that most people booking a table will also request this.
Do you have specials?
What Gluten free options do you have available?
We have an extensive menu which has many gluten free, vegetarian and vegan items available, including gluten free pasta and pizza bases (see Dining page for Full Menu)